18.5.14

The Return

The return

It’s been forever since I last posted something on this blog. Nearly a month! It’s quite a shock for me that my interest and motivation kind of seemed to die overnight. I can go into a long apology post and explain what I am going through but I just don’t feel like it. I’ve always been pretty open about my personal life on here but some things just need to stay for me and my direct environment.

I needed to take my time to work through some things but I feel like I am back in the place where I want (and need) to be. I’m not completely back to my natural self but I am confident enough to put myself back out there and return to something I love doing. So as of tomorrow I’m going to return to regular posting. Probably not as often as I did before, because that schedule was getting a little too intense and stressful, but I will definitely try to post once every two days.

Thank you for your patience and your continued support. This overwhelming support is what keeps me going.

BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment