19.1.12

FOTD: Pink Nouveau and 60's liner

thicklinerpinklips


My very first face of the day, I always feel awkward posting pictures of my face. Or taking pictures of my face, for that instance. But I was so satisfied with this particular look that I felt the need to blog it. It's been my go to look for a while now, with the lipstick color changing every once in a while from pink to red to mauve. Sometimes even a nude color, or no color. But it's usually bright.

I adore bright lipstick. It's so simple, but makes such a difference. The thick liner changes the shape of my eyes ever so slightly, giving them a more cat shaped appearance.

For my skin I used a foundation that has been my favorite for quite some time now. I love the effect and the color it gives my skin. It's the only foundation that doesn't change my skin at all. It doesn't make me break out nor does it make me look dry or oily. It's just perfect. And it should. FOR THAT PRICE!!

LINERLIPS

What I'm wearing....

FACE
Catrice Prime & Fine foundation primer (review soon!)
Clinique Superbalanced foundation in 03 Ivory
MAC Studio Sculpt in NC20
ELF blush in Pink Passion

EYES
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
HEMA liquid liner
Bourjois Volumizer mascara (review soon!)
Rimmel London soft kohl in black (on my tightline)
NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk

LIPS
MAC lipstick in Pink Nouveau


lipstickswatch

This one really does it, right? Oh how I hate staring straight into a camera. But I really needed to show a proper swatch of the lipstick on my actual lips. You can't really see the eyeliner in this one, but it needed to be shown. So...

Oh yeah. I CHANGED MY HAIR COLOR! Not sure if you know. But it's much darker now. I'm really happy with it. I love how it makes me look slightly paler. Looks good with my dark eyes, no?

1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic! More photo's, the next post.
    I also love bright lipsticks. The bright pink match great with your dark eyes and hair! I think you should buy lady danger, between red en orange!

    Hoe bevalt de liquid eye liner van de hema? En heb je nog tips voor me ivm afvallen? Behalve niet snoepen, bewegen en minder eten? Ik ben met een koolhydraatarm dieet bezig en gaat ok.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete