25.1.12

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink: Essence Ultimate Pink

essenceultimatepink3

This wednesday's pink color is the gorgeous Essence Color and Go nail polish in 08: Ultimate Pink. I saw this darling polish in the display yesterday and for €1,29 I just had to buy it. It's a great new addition to my ever expanding nail polish collection. I think I'll film a collection video soon, for it has expanded quite a bit since I last showed you.
essenceUltimatePink

This polish paints beautifully in just one coat, but out of habit I used two. It's a really nice bright fuchsia color, perfect with more monochromatic looks, because it just adds that extra bit of color to an all black and white(grey) outfit.

It retails for only €1,29 at most Dutch Kruidvat stores. And anywhere else around the world where they sell essence nail polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment