23.2.12

On Thursday I wear pink?

pmnp256
flash


Had this post shot and ready for yesterday, but I was so sick that I neglected to log on and post it. So today, I'm straying from the rules and I'm wearing pink on Thursday. I guess I'll just sit with the cool Asians instead of the plastics today.

This color is from Paris Memories, remember the review post I made on the budget nail polishes in January. If you haven't yet, go check it out. These polishes have some really nice funky colors and they retail for under a euro!

This is the first time I have worn #256 on my nails and I was pleasantly surprised. The gorgeous baby pink creamy polish left my nails looking fresh and cute. I'm in love! Now, I still haven't gotten my hands on the Nicki Minaj for OPI polishes, but I think this might be a pretty close dupe of Pink Friday. We'll know soon enough.


parismemories256
no flash

1 comment:

  1. Nice soft color.

    Jus d'orange persen, lekker in bed liggen, beterschap!

    x

    ReplyDelete