8.3.12

A little bit tribal

tribalaztec

I felt a little bit bad about changing my Gothic Ariel manicure so soon after applying it, but my mood flipped and I wanted something bright. So grabbing my new Birdy Reloaded! polish from Catrice's new colors and a couple nail art stripers, I set to work on my free afternoon. And this is what I came up with.

I've been really inspired by aztec and tribal prints lately, they ooze something vibrant and spring-like to me. And yellow on the nails is an instant brightening effect for me. I tried to make a little Aztec inspired nail and it certainly isn't as beautiful as many of the designs that can be seen on various nail blogs, but it is enough for me.

Plus, I only did it on one nail. I don't have the patience to do a full ten set.

tribaleztecclose

No comments:

Post a Comment