6.5.12

Glorious Aquarius: Nail of the Day!

HEADDDDER

A, the combination of nude polish and glitter. Me like. I enjoy this combination of lovely nude nails and light aqua colored hexagonal and round glitters. I can't wait for the nail wheels to come in so I can really show you the glitter collection in detail.

I love moving the polishes around in the daylight. Party in a bottle!

glitttuhr
without photo editing

mattified
mattified, like a boss.

Polishes used
OPI Tickle My Francy (two coats)
Essence Glorious Aquarius
Essence Matt top coat (only the last picture)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/5/12 16:48

    There's an hair on the middle nail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hated glitter nails now I love wearing them. What a fun blue:)
    Sara xx http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete