21.6.12

Playing with color: eye makeup

HEADER blue1 blue2 pink2 pink1

It's no secret I'm a fan of the bold colored lip. Red, orange, pink, coral, you name it and I wear it on my mouth. But my eyes tend to be covered in my same makeup every single day. Either a simple black cat-eye liner or a simple every day smokey eye (on which I will be filming a video soon!).

But today I was super duper bored (read: doing anything I could to avoid studying) and whipped out the new Sleek palette I wrote about a week or so ago. It's the previous post, so go check it out if you are curious to see what's in that palettes! I created two very different and very bold eye makeup looks. Not very wearable, but oh so fun to do. I love the blue look most, what about you?

used for the blue look
Sleek Ultimate Mattes V1: Brights
NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk
Essence Stay all day cream shadow
Gosh liquid liner in blue
Bourjois Volumizer mascara

used for the pink look
Sleek Ultimate Mattes V1: Brights
NYX jumbo pencil in Milk
Gosh eye pencil in purple
Peggy Sage black kohl liner
Bourjois Volumizer mascara

1 comment: