18.7.12

French Pharmacie Skincare Musthaves

frenchskincare

Oh yes, my mom and dad left for Paris last Thursday and I sent them on their way with a list of things that I was desperate to obtain. I'm really focused on perfecting my skincare routine lately, because I really want to start using less face makeup in my every day routine. I'd rather look fresh and radiant than caked. 

So when they came back from France this weekend I squealed for joy when I saw the little French pharmacy bag my madre was carrying. Inside, three French pharmacy skincare items I had been dying to get. 

Bioderma Créaline H2O Solution Micellaire - This is an incredibly gentle cleansing micellaire solution to expertly remove makeup from the skin and clean it. It melts makeup, even waterproof mascara, easily and removes it from the skin without letting the skin feel oily or greasy. As many other makeup removers often do. It's a favorite to makeup artists and models all around the world. It's unscented and incredibly suited for easily irritated sensitive skin.

Caudalie Eau de Beauté Beauty Elixer - This part-toner/part-serum is a perfect refreshment for during the day. I just spritz this over my face and the intense smell and the feeling of the mist on your skin is amazing. Makes me feel and look fresh, providing a real 'hello, wake up!'-feeling. You can also use it before you apply your moisturizer in the morning, during the day over your makeup, any time really. To provide hydration and a fresh feeling. 

Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentré - A multi-purpose face cream. I use it as a moisturizer, but you can also use it to clean makeup from your skin. I love the feeling of smoothing this over my skin. It sinks in rather quick. It's very rich, but not too thick. This product has got a massive cult following and I'm already dreading the day I run out of this baby.

I cannot wait until I am in France again so I can stock up on these products, and maybe some other marvels from the wonderful world that is the French pharmacie. Because in the four days of using them, they have already become favorites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment