12.10.12

Day 12: Stripes



Stripes, I tried something new here. But I have no idea if I actually like it. If that makes any sense at all. I used another Catrice color from my unused basket so I got to move that into the regular storage system I have for my nail polishes. 

I have seen this 'laser' effect on many other nailista's and really liked it. I have done it on myself before but never like this. At fist I only had the pink vertical stripes on my nails but that didn't look like it was enough, so I added the laser stripes with the purple glitter polish. 

The purple polish is called 'forget me not' from Catrice and it has been discontinued. But from what I know the polish that that brand has with the name 'heavy metallic' is very close if not an exact dupe. I had up to today not worn this color. Isn't that kind of shameful?

Tomorrow's challenge is animal print and I have no idea what animal to do. With that I bid you adieu to brainstorm tomorrow's mani.

Polishes used
Essie Lovie Dovie
Essie Watermelon
Catrice Forget Me Not

1 comment: