4.10.12

Day 4: Green



I call today 'that one day where my hands were a shaking mess and a blob of green resembling a fishtail braid happened'. So, that was a really long sentence. Anyway, I feel kind of bad publishing a manicure that I am not a particularly big fan off. But as my teacher would say, it's good to fall flat on your face sometimes. 

This was my first attempt at a fishtail manicure and what you need for fishtail manicures is patience. A thing that I lack, tremendously. 

I used Essie Mint Candy Apple as a base, gorgeous color and the formula is equally great. For the fishtail colors I used Mint Candy Apple again, Stylenomics and Catrice's ACidDC.

I don't know why I didn't try it again. Maybe just because I wanted to be done with it? Anyway, this is probaly going to be my least favorite manicure from this challenge. But it will just have to do.


Essie Mint Candy Apple on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment