5.10.12

Day 5: Blue


Day 5, blue! Today I did an ombre look. Instead of using five different colors I mixed four out of one bottle. The nail on my middle finger is painted with Catrice All I Can Blue, the darker nails are respectively mixed with one and the other two drips of black nail polish. Same goes for the lighter nails, only I needed about three drops to get the second to lightest colour and two more to get the lightest shade.

I think ombre nails are a very simple yet cute way to do your nails. Anyone can do it, you just need a base color and white and black polish and you're good to go. Extra brushes are pretty handy as well so you don't bleed your created colors into the original bottle. 


1 comment:

  1. Inspiratie! Dit staat ook heel lang op mijn to do list, mooi mooi!

    ReplyDelete