7.1.13

The best of 2012 | Beauty Edition

postheadersnip1snip2snip3

Twenty-twelve, a year that was filled with gorgeous releases and amazing products. Watch my video with my roundup of my favorite products of the previous year. If you have regularly watched my favorite videos throughout the year, then some of these will not be a surprise at all. This one was already pretty long, so grab yourself a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy my yearlong beauty favorites. I have decided to split the fashion and beauty favorites into two videos, to limit the length. So watch out for that video releasing somewhere this week.
Narrowing it down to just twelve seemed like an impossible task, you should see the page in my notebook. So many crossed out lines and rewritten things. But finally it is done. I like this video, I want to make more videos. Let's make that a New Year's resolution, shall we? 

Products mentioned

Garnier BB Cream for oily/combination skin
Bioderma Crealine H2O Sollution Miccelaire
eBay seller: monsieurgeorgew
MAC Lipstick in Lady Danger
Essie nailpolishes
eBay seller: thecolorelf
Caudalie eau de Beauté beauty elixir
YSL effet faux cils
Max Factor miracle touch creamy blush in soft pink
Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle reconstructor
OPI Nail Envy
Dr. Organic Products
Sleek Storm palette
Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover

What I am wearing

L'Oreal Lumi Magique foundation in C2 Rose porcelain 
The Body Shop Illuminating touch highlighter in 02
MNY blush in 301
Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
Catrice Made to Stay cream shadow in Copper Cabbana
L'Oreal Perfect Slim eyeliner pen in pitch black
Catrice Doll Eyes lengthening mascara
Kate by Rimmel London lipstick in 107
Gosh matte bronzer

1 comment:

  1. Definitely with you on the Nail Envy. it has saved my nails this year! I love these posts, I've discovered a few products that I wasnt aware about so may be something I can look into using this year!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. xx

    ReplyDelete