29.3.13

Lookbook: My outfits of the week



Snap, crackle and pop! Lookbook videos are amazing. It's like five outfit posts in just one little short stop! Also for me it is much easier to realise, considering I can do it in the comfort of my own closet. No need to go outside, have issues focusing, lighting, etcetera. I love shooting pictures of outfits, but it just isn't a one person job.

So this video was my answer to the abundance of fashion I want to put onto this blog. Check below to see where each item is from.

LOOK 1: Midterms and lunch
Rottweiler shirt: Givenchy
Black highwaisted pants: Zara
Black blazer: Zara
Black pointed pumps: Zara
Bag: eBay

LOOK 2: Lunch with friends/meeting
White leather pants: H&M
Gray t-shirt: H&M
White blazer: H&M
Silver pumps: OModa
Silver clutch: H&M
Necklace: H&M

LOOK 3: Cocktails with a friend
Black highwaisted pants: Zara
Charcoal cut out top: Zara
Ombre clutch: H&M
Silver chain: H&M
Sandals: Zara

LOOK 4: Shopping
Trousers: Zara
T-shirt: H&M
Blazer: H&M
Shoes: Primark

LOOK 5: Date night
Peplum skirt: Missguided
T-shirt: DIY
Heels: Zara
Earrings: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment