3.4.13

March Favorites



It's favorites time again! March flew by for me, so much stuff happened. I had an amazing amount of things this month that I have just fallen in love with. I need to curb my shopping habits because they are definitely getting out of hand. I am finishing up my midterms today and then I'll be back to almost full time blogging for a couple of days.

Products mentioned
Urband Decay Naked Palette
La Roche Posay cleansers
La Roche Posay effaclar duo
Lee Stafford Sea Salt Spray
Kaaral heat protecting lotion
Lush Big shampoo
Lush Angels on Bare Skin cleanser
Vita Coco Pineapple
Beautea face mask
Nails Inc brooke street
Essie Chinchilly
Pupa Vamp Mascara
Bobbi Brown Skin foundation
Bobbi Brown corrector
Urban Decay doubled ended brush
Bobbi Brown concealer bleding brush

No comments:

Post a Comment