21.7.13

The Review: Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayons

colorboost1colorboost2colorboost3

Probably the umpteenth answer to the Clinique Chubby Stick, Bourjois tries their hand at the creamy hydrating color balm as a new addition to their collection. The Color Boost lip crayon comes in four summery shades. I've never fully bought the hype around the Chubby sticks, they seemed a little like overpriced lip balms to me. 

These Bourjois lip crayons are incredibly pigmented and hydrating. It's a glossy veil of colour that is the perfect addition to my everyday summer makeup routine. Something else I like is the lack of stickiness. Nothing worse than having your hair stuck to your lips all the time. The hydrating formula last a good couple of hours before applying more is required.

The shade range is perfect for our spring and summer lip colours of choice, although a little limited. I'd like to see some more options. 

I think Bourjois hit the nail on the head with these gorgeous non-sticky, super glossy lip colours that will hydrate your pout at the same time. 

Available in drugstores now

2 comments: