17.9.13

The Current Beauty Wishlist

wishlist
Charlotte Tilbury 'The Retoucher' here | Jouer Matte Moisture Tint here | Sachajuan Ocean Mist here | Stila Convertible Color Dual Lip and Cheek cream in Gerbera here | Kardashian Beauty Joy Stick Lip Stick Pen here


With all my recent raving going on you'd think I was happy with all the beauty products in my life, and trust me, I am. But that never stops me from wanting more. Especially when famous makeup artist (who also happens to have the prettiest hair in the world) launches a gorgeous new makeup line. Charlotte Tilbury has so many ace products in her line. The colors are magnificent and the packaging is just superb. I can't wait to have a little shopping spree on payday.

With fall slowly moving in I feel like I need to shift away from the overly dewy finishes and need to settle on something a little more matte. Countless bloggers have raved on Jouer's matte moisture tint. It is supposed to be a velvety smooth finish that still lets your skin shine through.

My hair is getting longer and heavier everyday. My hair doesn't really have a lot of texture because it's so thick. I love products that add body and texture. Sachajuan (say that ten times, fast) has this great product called ocean mist. It adds hold and texture without looking too done. Some salt sprays can make your hair look dull, but according to the lovely people at Cult Beauty, Sachajuan does no such thing. 

A good cream blusher can never be a bad thing. I don't know why I keep reading rave after rave but never succumb to actually purchasing the damn thing. Earlier this week I saw someone post a picture of all the convertible color in a special holiday palette. I need that thing in my life. But if I can't have that in my life, I'll purchase Gerbera. The prettiest soft peach color. 

The Kardashians sure know how to cause a stir. Family drama aside, their makeup line Khroma got into some trouble and needed to change their name. Apparently someone had already put out a product with the same name and the sisters just thought they could take it. However, I saw Kourtney Kardashian applying this gorgeous vibrant pink shade during an episode of their reality show, and fell in love. It's a stunning shade of pink, perfect for a bold lip. 

Is it payday yet?

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try Charlotte Tilbury's new line, it looks so amazing

    Annie | www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete