13.10.13

The Outfit: Emerald

full1
coat - Zara
shirt - H&M
trousers - Zara
necklace - Zara
pumps - Zara
lying1

shoes1

closeup

details2
photographs by Mike Reinders

I finally convinced my boyfriend that it is a good idea to help me take outfit photos. He is still getting used to handling the camera and this time around there are a lot of slightly fuzzy outtakes. During the shooting he was actually started enjoying it and said we should go somewhere with nicer backgrounds soon for more outfit shoots. Golly, I love that man. I myself still find it pretty uncomfortable to look natural in front of the camera. The poses look a little too posed and I don't know how best to show off the clothing. I am learning, and I am sure I will improve over time. 

As for wardrobe I can't believe this is the first time I am wearing this coat. I got it in Zara's sale and only paid a fraction of the original price. The color is divine and I really love what it does to my eyes and hair. These trousers from Zara are so unbelievably comfortable, I could live in them. The necklace is such a showstopper, I should really wear it more often. My knee is still quite painful, so these pointy heels are definitely 'sitting shoes', but they do work best for this kind of look. A simple white shirt is what works best on most occasions, and I don't think I can survive without my basic white pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment