10.10.13

The Outfit: Transitions

sidelook

frontlook

shoes and bag

crosslegs

boyfriend blazer - Primark
shirt - Zara
jeans - Zara
boots - Primark
bag - Michael Kors
beanie - eBay

Temperatures are dropping, fall is setting in and my predominantly black and white wardrobe is back in full swing. At the moment I find myself drawn to bulky blazers with gorgeous textures. This over-sized boyfriend blazer is nice and toasty but the fabric makes it an interesting enough piece to carry an outfit. The boots are totally suited for the cutout trend that seems to be everywhere at the moment, but the thick low heel still make them comfortable enough for everyday wear. I also realized I haven't painted my toes since I went on holiday and they are looking dreadful at the moment.

A black and white base is what you can see me wearing often, for I feel most comfortable and chic in this color combination. It's a combination that always works. I'm experimenting with different cuts and fits and I hope I can give you more insight in my fashion on this blog. This is, after all, a beauty and fashion blog.

1 comment:

  1. I have that bag in black but it looks amazing in red x

    ReplyDelete