27.11.13

The somewhat ambitious birthday wishlist


In less than a month I'll be turning twenty-one, shock horror. I'm getting old! Around this time everyone close to me seems to be asking the same thing... What do you want for your birthday? I tend to sheepishly uhm.. and then say 'money' or giftcards, because one you get me started on a wishlist, I could go on for hours. For the sake of my sanity, and as a 'not so' subtle hint to those closest to me, I present my ambitious birthday wishlist. 



I've been lemming the Fashionology website for ages, especially love the gorgeous handcut stone necklaces. My favorite is definitely this light blue amazonite stone. It supposedly balances out energy and promotes kindness, sounds like a dream. Another musthave from this great website is the bird skull necklace. I have always had a knack for liking slightly weird things, and this is right up my alley. 

I've asked my parents to make a donation toward the 'new lens fund'. I've got my eye on a 50mm lens for a good time now and I'm ready to commit to this one. It's supposedly the only lens a photographer will ever need, and that sounds pretty good to me. 

The two girls might seem a little strange to my international readers. They're two Dutch actresses that are best friends and they wrote a book together. I've flipped through it in the book store more than once and every time I find myself laughing out loud. I really like the way they tell stories and the anecdotes are so funny. It's comparable to Alexa Chung's It, which I really enjoyed reading. 

Last but definitely not least, is the YSL gift set. A great thing about being born on Christmas Eve is that around this time there are tons of gorgeous gift sets. This one holds the famous Touche Éclat, one of my favorite mascaras the Effet Faux Cils and the Youth Luberator serum. All of that and a makeup bag. Sounds like a good deal to me. 

Now I will casually spread this list among my friends and family.. Just kidding. Kind of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment