8.12.13

The Mani Month: Day Eight

Midnight in Manhattan

Ciaté really knows how to tempt a beauty lover into buying more. They made an advent calendar filled with nail polish, which honestly is the best idea ever. During the twenty four days leading up to Christmas I'll be opening up a square each day and showing you which Ciaté nail polish is hiding behind it.




Another one of the Caviar polishes. This one is called Midnight in Manhattan and I can see where they came up with the name. The navy pearls mixed with jet black and silver remind you of the twinkles of light you see coming from the city that never sleeps. New York is right there at the top of my cities to visit before I die-list. I'm in love with it even when I have never been there.

Like I explained earlier this week I don't like doing swatches with these polishes. They're not very wearable so I would only use them when I have some kind of special occasion. And doing a swatch on a nail wheel would just waste way too many pearls.

The coming week is pretty exciting for me. I'm going to Copenhagen early this week, and I'm so looking forward to that. It will be my first time in Scandinavia. I'll definitely be checking out some beauty and fashion bits while I am there. I'll report back on my trip soon!

BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment