7.12.13

The Mani Month: Day Seven

Main Stage

Mainstageswatch1

Mainstageswatch2

Ciaté really knows how to tempt a beauty lover into buying more. They made an advent calendar filled with nail polish, which honestly is the best idea ever. During the twenty four days leading up to Christmas I'll be opening up a square each day and showing you which Ciaté nail polish is hiding behind it.



Day seven revealed my favorite shade up to date. It's called Main Stage and is described as the ultimate glamour pink. Supposedly suitable for all skin tones. It kinf of reminds me of an OPI shade I own called 'Ate Berries in the Canaries', which is also still high up on my musthave nail varnish list.

It glides on like dream and covers in just one coat. It goes great with nearly every color clothing you put on. And for me, with a predominant color scheme of white, grey and black in my outfits, it's just that one pop of color that completes the look and makes it a whole.

I love this color and will probably be purchasing the full size when this runs out.

BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment