17.12.13

The Mani Month: Day Seventeen

Members Only

Members Only swatch

Ciaté really knows how to tempt a beauty lover into buying more. They made an advent calendar filled with nail polish, which honestly is the best idea ever. During the twenty four days leading up to Christmas I'll be opening up a square each day and showing you which Ciaté nail polish is hiding behind it.


The eighteenth day provided a nude pink with rose gold shimmer, it's gorgeous. However it does need about a gazillion coats before it's opaque. On other occasions I would wear it over an easily opaque nude like my favorite ANNY varnish called 'makeup'. I do really like the subtle shimmer in this, I think it will look great with most holiday outfits.

I got my Christmas break work schedule today and I'm going to be incredibly busy next week with my birthday and its party, Christmas dinners with friends and family and five closing shifts at work. It's going to be really busy long days. But I am excited to spend a lot of time with my colleagues and living in that Christmas rush. The days really do fly by when the theater has more than 2000 visitors a day.

BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment