11.1.14

The Everyday Drawer

Everyday Drawer 1

Everyday Drawer 2

Since my makeup collection started growing rapidly I've struggled with storage. I'm still in  my tiny childhood bedroom and my stuff is slowly overtaking every square inch I have available. I used to keep most of my things stored in two Helmer drawer units from IKEA. But more often than not I just found my everyday makeup strewn across my desk in disorderly fashion.

Since visiting Paris last November I've been the proud owner of a Muji 5-drawer acrylic unit. Inside I store my most used makeup whilst most of my palettes, eyeshadows, lipglosses and countless other makeup items take up a more tucked away place in my Helmer units. The Muji units are amazing as you can always see what's inside and your not pulling open drawer after drawer trying to find that one particular thing.

The bottom four drawer are categorized in mascaras/ lipsticks/blushes & highlighters/foundation, concealer & powder drawers the top one is reserved for my go to everyday makeup. Every time I put on my makeup I take out this acrylic drawer and set it next to my mirror to start applying my daily face.

Most of the items in here have been reviewed and mentioned countless times, so instead of making miniature reviews I thought I would just show you what items are currently in my top drawer, and therefore on my face.

Base: Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid foundation, Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint, Bourjois Happy Light concealer

Blush/Highlight: Bourjois cream blush in 01 Nude Velvet, MAC cream color base in Pearl, L'Oreal Lumi Magique Highlighting Touch

Eyes: L'Oreal Superliner Perfect Slim, Chanel Volume de Chanel mascara, Smashbox Brow Tech To Go, MAC All That Glitters eyeshadow, Catrice Inside Eye Highlighter pencil

Lips: Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector


BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment