12.1.14

The Style Diary: Fuzzy

SD2-2

SD2-1

SD2-4

SD2-5

SD2-3

WEARING
riding pants | ZARA
shirt | MANGO
faux fur | EBAY
clutch | PARFOIS
heels | ZARA

Trust me, I don't wear faux fur this often. It just so happens to be that the two times me and Mike shot outfit pictures I was wearing a faux fur item. This grey jacket has been hanging in my closet since October but I hadn't worn it out until now. Because this jacket is such a statement on its own, I like keeping everything else relatively simple. 

I picked up this amazing shirt from Mango in the sale and I can think of so many ways to wear it. I'm sure you'll be seeing this on here more than a few times. The riding pants from Zara were also from the sale. I own a couple of this style but the subtle leather lining down the side of the leg are what sold me on this particular pair. 

BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment