4.2.14

The Lusting


Of all the spring makeup collections coming into stores now, the one I am lusting over the most is definitely the Clarins collection. Filled with gorgeous lip colors and even a brand new base, which you all know is a favorite kind of product for me to buy, the thing I am lusting most over are the new Multi Blush cream blushes. 

I've been into cream blushes ever since I started wearing makeup on a regular basis as it is so easy to work with and often looks better on my dry skin. These Clarins blushes seem like the perfect items to stash away in my Muji. Four beautiful shades, and I want them all. Knowing that will be a little too crazy, even for me, I think I'm adding the shade Grenadine to my shopping list. That's the one of the bottom left and it's the prettiest coral pink. I own nothing like it at the moment. 

I should really be saving my funds. But we'll just call it a pick me up because I need intense knee surgery. And a new laptop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment