10.3.14

The Monday Manicure #16

Nails Inc Brook Street 02

Nails Inc Brook Street

It's been a while, but I'm finally doing another Monday Manicure. Mostly because my nails were a terrible mess for the last three weeks. But I am done moping around feeling less than myself, so I'm getting back to it and letting positivity rule my life from now on. And with my new positive outlook on life comes a lovely fresh and happy nail polish shade. Nails Inc Brook Street.

This is my one and only shade from the British brand Nails Inc, and I am in love with it. I picked it up when there were still Sephora's in the Netherlands, which have now all been closed. The shade is wonderful and fresh, perfect for the days that seem to be warming up a little. It's opaque and super shiny in just one thin coat, and it dries very quickly. It does require a top coat as I've noticed it can chip easily. However this could also be caused by the abysmal shape my natural nails are in. I vowed not to get new acrylics for a while, but seeing those poor little stubs makes me second guess my decision.

I'll be going back to school this week, probably a challenge to go into public transport with my crutches, but I don't want to miss any more classes and lectures. Plus I was getting extremely bored at home. I've also upgraded my phone and am now the proud owner of an iPhone 5S. Expect a lot more selfies and pictures on my Instagram.

I hope you have a wonderful week!

BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment