31.3.14

The Monday Manicure #18

Spring Manicure Shades

A Monday Manicure that doesn't show my nails decked out in some gorgeous shade? No, today I'm shining a light on my favorite shades to wear during the warmer seasons. Where the last few months I have pretty much worn a mix of black, grey, navy blue and nude shades. But now that the temperatures are rising (I had bare legs yesterday, first time in forever) it is definitely time to start wearing more appropriate shades.

As you may already notice from reading this blog, I have a soft spot for Essie nail varnishes. Her shades and formulas are the best and I really like lining up all the colorful bottles with their white caps. For the new season I have picked five shades that will bring sunshine to your nails, and have people asking about what shade you are wearing, I guarantee it.

All the way in the back we have the red shade Snap Happy, the orange Fear or Desire, the gorgeous lilac Cascade Cool, the dark pink Watermelon (a must have shade for every woman) and the gorgeous bright pink Lights. Some of these were part of previous collections so if you have any difficulty finding them I direct you to my little friend eBay. The magic place where previous editions are pretty easy to find.

Have a lovely Monday, girls!

BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment