7.4.14

The Monday Manicure #18

Essie Sugar Daddy Swatcg

Essie Sugar Daddy Swatch

There is this thing that I call the 'Three S and an F'-factor when buying nail polishes. If a polish is sweet, soft, sheer and feminine you can bet your bottom dollar I am going to buy it. And although today's shade has been seen on here before, I hope you'll like it just as much as I do. Pictured up top is Essie's Sugar Daddy, the prettiest softest pink in my collection to date.

It requires at least two coats to cover the way I like it, although you could very well wear it as sheer as it is with just one coat. I can imagine this also being a perfect wedding shade. No worries, I'm not walking down any aisles yet.

I've started a new period at school and we're focusing on short documentaries which means I'm putting in a lot more hours coming up with ideas and translating them into scripts and treatments. It's a lot of fun but also a lot work, why did I choose to go to journalism school again?


BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment