21.4.14

The Monday Manicure #20

Nein Nein Nein, OK Fine!

Nein Nein Nein, OK Fine! OPI


Do you, like me, sometimes buy yourself a pack of mini nail polishes from a special collection, use it maybe once or twice and it disappears into the back of your storage? Well, once in a while I like to clean up around the good ol' room and then I come across those mini sets. I stumbled upon the OPI Germany Collection on Saturday and saw 'Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok fine!' and may have fallen a bit in love with it.

This is of course a bad thing, because this limited edition is long gone and miniature nail polish bottles don't last very long. But that does not take away from the gorgeousness of this shade. It's mysterious and dark. I tried to put a label on it but the longer I looked at it the more colors I saw in it. I've seen a few nail blogs call it a blue based dark grey creme. But I would say there are definitely hints of green in it as well.

It lacquers beautifully in just two coats, drying in a shiney creme finish, my favorite. It matches with my predominantly monochromatic wardrobe easily and has people asking about what you are wearing. I'm a fan. Now, I'm off to eBay to hunt down a full size of this...

BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment